Migrating your WPtouch Pro Installation
When migrating a website from one server to another (often done when moving from a development environment to a live environment), it is recommended to follow this sequence to migrate your installation of WPtouch Pro:
- Backup the settings from the source site to a safe place. Access the backup options in WPtouch Pro > License & Support in your WordPress installation.
- Install a fresh copy of WPtouch Pro on the target server.
- Import the WPtouch Pro Settings into the new installation of WPtouch Pro.
- Remove the development domain from your license..
- Activate the new installation..
- If a child theme was created and customized, upload it to the live server to:
- /wp-content/wptouch-data/themes for a single installation and
- /wp-content/wptouch-data/YOUR_SUBSITE_ID/themes/ if you have a WordPress network installation.