Extensions are powerful modules that may be added to WPtouch Pro to enhance the appearance and performance of the mobile and/or desktop themes. The Advanced Type extension is available as an add-on to your license. To add it to your license, go to http://www.wptouch.com/pricing.
- Login to https://typekit.com/fonts with your Adobe username and password.
- Click on Kits > Create new kit, click Continue and note the kit ID.
- Enter the kit ID in the Advanced Type settings in WPtouch Pro
- Browser through the fonts and add the font of your choice to the kit
- Login to your http://fontdeck.com/ account with your username and password.
- Select or search for fonts at http://fontdeck.com/typefaces
- Click on "Add to Website" for the font you would like to use in WPtouch Pro.
- Create a new website set or add it to an existing one.
- Click on "View settings for this website" and note the Project ID.
- Copy/paste the project ID into the Advanced Type > FontDeck settings and enter the website's domain (the domain name must match exactly!)