Adding support for the Advanced Custom Fields plugin in WPtouch Pro is handled similarly to how it is done in the desktop theme.
- Create and activate a WPtouch Pro copied child theme. The location of your copied child theme on your server will depend upon whether you have a single site WordPress installation or a WordPress network. You will find your copied child theme at:
- /wp-content/wptouch-data/themes/ if you have a single WordPress installation, or
- /wp-content/wptouch-data/YOUR_SUBSITE_ID/themes/ if you have a WordPress network installation.
- Navigate to the post template (the single.php file) in your copied child theme's /default/ directory. If your child theme does not have a single.php file -- not all child themes do -- create one by copying the core post template from the Foundation theme.
- Include the custom field call where you want the custom field to appear.
<?php the_field('Name'); ?>where "Name" is the "Field Name" in the Advanced Custom Field plugin's settings.
ACF Gallery Field Add-on
When using the ACF gallery field premium add-on plugin, view code examples you can use to include the galleries in WPtouch Pro. The code should also be added to single.php of your WPtouch Pro copied theme.